* Closed-hinged bake element
* Used on Whirlpool, Roper, And Kenmore Electric Ranges
* Width 16 5/8 inches, Length 15 3/4 inches, Depth 3 inches, Terminal spread 1 3/4 inch
* Replaces 661170, CH4836, RP790, & 456500.
* When replacing bake element make sure power is turned off so new part won't short out and to eliminate electrical shocks.
The bake element in your oven is the component that generates heat throughout the cooking process. You may need to replace the bake element if your oven is too hot, not hot enough, or does not heat evenly. This item has a power rating of 2600 Watts and a voltage rating of 240 Volts. It's a 15-3/4-inch-long, 16-5/8-inch-wide bake element with a closed hinged design. The terminal depth is three inches, and the distance between them is 1-3/4 inches. This part is black in color and constructed of metal. Before you begin this repair, make sure the oven is turned off.